Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna State

The worst thing that can ever happen to any human is to be bitten by a snake… and it appears this season, reptiles may be much probably due to the cold in January. A pregnant woman has been bitten by a snake inside her WC, in the northern part of Nigeria.

According to the brother of the victims @Zun_Noorayne who expresses pains and sadness narrating the story on his social media handle.

“Today we lost my brother’s wife who was 8 months pregnant due to a snake bite as she went to ease herself in the early morning hours.

 

 

Enjoyed this article? Stay informed by joining our newsletter!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

About Author